If you think you know all about dental checkups, our dentists, Dr. Yakov Royzman, Dr. Karina Zaygermakher, encourage you to test your knowledge by taking our dental checkups quiz! This quiz can help you learn more about dental checkups, which might help you feel more calm and comfortable during your appointments. So, we hope you learn something new as you take our quiz. Good luck!
1. You should attend your checkups every six months.
2. Your dental checkups are important because they keep your breath fresh.
3. Your dental checkups include:
a. A thorough cleaning
b. The removal of plaque and tartar from the teeth and gumline
c. A fluoride treatment
d. A thorough examination
e. All of the above
4. You can prepare for your dental checkup by brushing your teeth and remembering everything you ate that day.
2. B (They are important because they help prevent dental issues, they strengthen and clean the smile and they allow our team to make sure you don’t have any dental issues.)
4. B (You can prepare by brushing, flossing, rinsing and thinking of any questions you have about your smile.)
Call Professional Dental & Implant Center today at (212) 579-0552 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about dental checkups in New York, New York. We also encourage you to call our office if you would like to schedule your next checkup. We look forward to talking with you!