Would you like to fix your smile both for looks and for your health? If so, enhance your oral health care with Invisalign®.
Thanks to their patented thermoplastic design, Invisalign can help straighten your teeth while being flexible and removable at the same time. This means you can still eat your favorite foods, just as long as you remember to remove the aligner before you eat.
Ask yourself the following questions:
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at Professional Dental & Implant Center by calling us at (212) 579-0552 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Yakov Royzman & Karina Zaygermakher can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in New York, New York. We make smiles for miles. Come in and get yours today!